Monday, February 9, 2009

What I am Doing?

I am having a crazy mixed up day. I am trying to set up programs for the summer and am living in winter. Feels like I keep jumping back and forth from the future to the present. I have about twenty other things going on as well and my babysitter called to tell me that my son is puking. We are waiting to see on that one. He ate a waffle with cream cheese and syrup and then had chocolate. Ugh! That doesn't even sound good. Anyway, it may just be a case of sugar overload. Let's hope so because I really don't want a sick toddler on my preschooler's birthday (tomorrow). Yes, tomorrow my little man turns 4. That is just amazing. It seems like I just had him yesterday and now he is old enough for school and so independent. But right now I am trying to focus on how to modify a report in Quickbooks. I just can't get it right and it is driving me crazy! Thus, the break to put a post here. Hope someone starts reading these. Well, now it seems to be time for lunch and an afternoon of meetings. Of course, my night is full of cupcake making and getting ready for birthday madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment