Friday, February 6, 2009

First Historic Posting

Ah. . .my first post. What shall it be about? It seems like an historic event that should be captured and cherished, but I am at a loss. So, maybe I will let you know why I am blogging in the first place. I hope to put a personality with the one dimensional Library Director title. I think a lot of people think they know a librarian, but let me asure you that you do not.

First off, you might not think I am in charge here when you first enter the library. I am only 4"9' and some people think I am too young to be the one in charge. Again let me asure you that I am not. I have worked at this library since 2000. I started as a clerk when I was in graduate school at the University of Pittsburgh and things have changed quite a bit since then. I am now a full fledged librarian. I am married. And I have two little boys. My life is crazy and most of the time I don't know how I manage to get through the day.

Please let me share and hope you share too!

No comments:

Post a Comment