Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's My Baby's Birthday!

I find it almost impossible to believe that today is my son's fourth birthday. Where has the time gone? He is so grown up already and I am such a mom. When did all this happen? I think back to four years ago when I was in labor (about now I was living the dream of an Epidural) and don't even see myself. It seems like someone else who went through that horrific labor to have a tweeny weensy 4 lb. 5 oz. miracle. It seems like someone else who worried about him being healthy and wanting desperately to take him home, but had to wait a whole month before she could. It seems like another woman until I look at my boy and know that I am his mom. I love him beyond words and can't imagine my life without him. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment