Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

I think this is going to be a good year for me.

Hopefully, this will be the year to end diapers and potty training will be complete. That is a huge thing and all of you parents of little ones know the sigh of relief I will have when the last pull up is ever used. You all know the extreme joy I will have at getting rid of the dreaded Diaper Champ.

I also want this year to be one where I again take charge of my life and accomplish my goals. I am definitely not going to procrastinate so much over the things that I don't like to do. My new motto will be "If you don't like it, do it first."

I hope to get my career back on the right track and feel like I am really using all of my talents. I think I have a lot to offer and want one particular job at the moment. I don't know if I really have a shot at it at all, but I have done my best to get an interview. God will take it from there. I know that some things are out of my hands and I have been obsessing over this job for a little while now. I don't know why it is so important to me, but it has a profound significance to me. I just hope that I am hoping for something that can really happen. Reality could be hard to take, if you know what I mean. Well, all will be revealed in about a week or so. Interviews are in January and if I don't get one, it's time to keep up the job search. It's full-time or bust. Please just don't let me rush into something I don't like for full-time work.

No comments:

Post a Comment